TO BE IN WITH A CHANCE OF WINNING £100 OF AMAZON VOUCHERS FOR YOUR SCHOOL
YOU MUST ENTER OUR NEWS WRITING COMPETITION!
THE BAD NEWS: We have only had a handful of entries for our news writing competitions far!
THE GOOD NEWS: There are still 17 days left for your pupils to enter our exciting news writing competition.
A couple of months ago WRITE WAI PR & COPYWRITING SERVICES and Tutor Doctor Colchester North launched our News Writing Competition 2014 and the deadline is fast approaching.
But so far we have had very few entries.
REMEMBER: Your school could win £100 of Amazon vouchers if one of your pupils wins. The writer of the winning entry will be awarded a Kindle Fire, second place will receive £50 in vouchers and thirds place gets £25 in vouchers.
In addition, our Sponsor the Gazette, Colchester, will publish the top three winners and give the writers a tour of their news room and let them sit in on a news conference.
Full details and competition rules are below and on the attachment.
For further details, please Clare at Tutor Doctor on email@example.com or 07951 732588.
WRITE WAI PR & COPYWRITING SERVICES (WW) and Tutor Doctor Colchester North (TDCN) Competition 2014 sponsored by the Colchester Gazette
All entries must be received no later than 12 noon British Summer Time, 27 October,2014; however, TDCN and WW reserve the right to change this should it be deemed necessary.
- Entrants must be aged between 11 and 16 years of age on October2014.
- Only one entry per person will be counted. All other entries will be made void.
- The judge’s decision will be final.
- The prize for the first place winning student will be a Kindle Fire HD approximate value as at 8th July is £120. This student’s school will receive a £100 Amazon voucher. The second placed entry will receive £50 of Amazon vouchers and the third placed entry will win £25 of Amazon vouchers. Prizes are donated by Tutor Doctor Colchester North and WRITE WAI.
- Prizes must be taken as stated and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- The winners will be notified by email shortly after the deadline.
- The winning entries will be published in the Tutor Doctor e-Newsletter and on the WRITE WAI blog. A press release will be issued giving the winners names and schools.
- The winner will be invited to attend a prize-giving event at which photographs will be taken for publicity purposes.
- Entries or part entries may be used in social media campaigns to promote the competition. Students full names will not be used only first names and school attended.
- No information given for entry to this prize draw shall be used for direct marketing purposes, nor shall it be passed on to any Third parties.
- No one related to, or connected with, anyone working at The Colchester Gazette, TDCN or WW is permitted to enter this competition.